Modern working time models nowadays make it possible to reconcile work and leisure more and more effectively. Many companies support this flexibility, not only by creating home office time periods, but also by providing eLearning content to their employees. It helps the employees to optimally balance family and job and yet to meet the qualification requirements and educational needs.
With our experience in eContent Creation and Education Management, we enable any company to face up to the latest trends without overburdening themselves and their employees financially or organizationally. We communicate with you on equal terms and advise and accompany you from the initial ideas, planning, organization, implementation and controlling to the successful implementation and support of your sustainable learning management system. Partnership-based support and a team that is open to their suggestions and changes are our self-conception of efficient cooperation.
When creating we use various special authoring programs. The core, however, is SAP’s “Workforce Performance Builder”. With the help of this tool, simulations, recordings, audio files and videos can be easily created and adapted to the requirements. Depending on the customer requirements, additional tools are used to achieve the best possible result. We manage your learning content using established solutions based on Moodle, Ilias or our own development, the ScoloSuite. The services of RBS include planning, organization, implementation, controlling and support of learning environments and learning content.
So that you can get an idea of our wide range of education, development and services, hereby hold our latest catalog on the above topics in your hands. Of course, we are always available to you personally as a contact person at any time. In addition to our expert advice, our focus is always on a partnership-based service tailored to the respective customer requirements, with permanent contact persons and a team that is open to customer-specific requirements and technological changes.
eLearning / eContent with the SAP Workforce Performance Builder
Knowledge made easy
The RBS Consulting and Software GmbH is currently specialized primarily in the development and implementation of eLearning content.
We have a wide range of computer-based and web-based training options. Thus, our learners not only remain spatially flexible but also temporally flexible in their acquisition of knowledge and their learning behavior.
Our target groups range from individual (private) persons to large groups of employees
by companies or corporations (in this case also and especially by blended learning).
In terms of eContent development, there are hardly any limits here. From company-specific software to, for example, basic business topics, we implement everything in a multimedia, graphical and didactic sense according to your, customer-specific requirements.
In addition to usability and clear structuring, above all the learning effect is of decisive importance for us. These e-contents are completed with your company-specific design and our experience and competence.
Specifically, here are the following services of our company:
• Thorough analysis of the initial situation (if necessary in the form of a workshop)
• Creation of a didactic concept in coordination with the customer
• Creation of an e-learning style guide (for larger projects)
• Integration in or creation of blended learning concepts
• Creation of subject-specific texts
• interactive learning games
• Production of sounds and spoken texts
• Translations and transmissions within the capabilities of the authoring software used
• Creation of examinations and surveys
• Creation of certificates
For this we use the tool “SAP Workforce Performance Builder” in our company. Thanks to this tool, we can not only create and optimize your wishes and requirements for your eContent in a multimedia and media-independent way, but also
• develop product-neutral documentation,
• develop work process role specific documentation and eContents
• record, edit and distribute context sensitive help,
• create software simulations,
• also create content that is not primarily IT-related,
• develop process documentation and test scripts as well as
• Lead and supervise content development projects in all phases.
eContent development of SAP learning modules on customer request
Together with the AGM group of companies, the AGM and the TGM Education GmbH, RBS Beratungs- und Software GmbH develops eLearning modules for SAP ERP AiO and for SAP Business ByDesign for the internal advanced training / further education provided in the company network or in the industry-neutral, custom order.
First, the concept of horizontal baseline content is developed to then develop the vertical specialized content according to market needs / requirements.
The basis for this is provided by a training client specially developed by AGM or, in the case of a respective customer project request, the quality assurance system provided by the customer for eContent development.
At present, similar to the naming nomenclature structure of SAP AG, based on the training client self-developed by AGM, it has already emerged and can be used:
• Learning modules on the basics of SAP ERP ECC 6.0
• Learning modules for certification preparation “Foundation Level”
• Learning modules for the basics of external accounting in SAP ERP
• Learning modules for SAP basics of sales order management
In further timely and conceptual preparation are:
• Certification Preparation Chief Accountant, Accounts Payable Accountant, Accounts Receivable Accountant
• Learning modules for SAP ABAP Objects
• Learning modules for SAP HCM Human Resources
• Learning modules for SAP Materials Management
• Learning modules on the basics of SAP Business ByDesign
The eContents are developed using the authoring software RFW (in cooperation with MTL Medien-Technologien Leipzig) and SAP Workforce Performance Builder / SAP WPB (AGM).
Of course, we also have or create eContent content for other areas and topics such as business administration and in the Microsoft environment.